• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

312 Subscriber! 1,000 views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FR33BORNGAMING

Hey Everyone! I just hit 1,000 views on youtube this morning and and hit 300 subscriber yesterday on youtube and this means a lot to achieve this much on youtube and even though i've had my youtube channel for 2 months now and been doing my best to achieve success for my subscribers and viewers that watch my videos! I been doing my best to upload Youtube video's on youtube a day for my subscribers to enjoy funny and awesome gameplay!

Hey Everyone! I just hit 1,000 views on youtube this morning and and hit 300 subscriber yesterday on youtube and this means a lot to achieve this much on youtube and even though i've had my youtube channel for 2 months now and been doing my best to achieve success for my subscribers and viewers that watch my videos! I been doing my best to upload Youtube video's on youtube a day for my subscribers to enjoy funny and awesome gameplay!

Hey man, congratulations, that's great! I did have a look at your recent activity though and it looks like you've been subscribing to a ton of channels, about 20 in the past 2 hours alone - I hope you're doing so because you actually checked their stuff out and enjoyed it, and not because you hope they'll subscribe back, sub4sub isn't a viable method. As Jawad said, it's odd that you have 312 subscribers but only 1,000 views.

Either way, congrats on the milestone.

300 subs and only 1000 views??? STRANGE!
Anyway congratz and keep it up :)

Hey man, congratulations, that's great! I did have a look at your recent activity though and it looks like you've been subscribing to a ton of channels, about 20 in the past 2 hours alone - I hope you're doing so because you actually checked their stuff out and enjoyed it, and not because you hope they'll subscribe back, sub4sub isn't a viable method. As Jawad said, it's odd that you have 312 subscribers but only 1,000 views.

Either way, congrats on the milestone.

Alright well here's what happens i subscribe to help support people just little bit as much as i can because i enjoy helping and supporting people's channels and i sometimes do watch and check out others video's on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back