Other 3 collabs I need help with!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Collab idea #1. I'm looking for people who have been bullied before, preferably teens, who want to fight back! I have written a song called "Bullies are the Scum of the Earth" Here it is https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/01 Bullies are Pathetic.mp3?w=700302e8 (How do I send you to the DL link??) And basically I want about 12-15 people who have a personal experience with bullying as a problem to hold up signs that say whatever you'd like to say to bullies. I will even make an exception for my "no F word rule" in this case, because in a serious topic like this, I feel it's justified. So if you wanna say "f**k bullies" on your sign, go for it. Then I want you guys to film yourselves lip syncing to the song, just rock out! And if you'd like to upload your lip syncing video to your own channel, by all means do! Just link to the main video of course as well :)

Idea # 2. I'm going to be spoofing "Friends in Low Places" And call it "Kids in All Places" And make it about a man running from child support. I need adult males to film themselves in various settings, minding their own business, (looking poor is a MUST) and then a woman with a child holding one hand and a document in the other starts coming toward him with a glaring look in her eyes, and you just then film yourself running. You can film 2 or 3 different locations, the more I have to work with the better. Then once again we're gonna lip sync at the end in the part where Garth brook's song turns into an audience sing along. We can discuss the lyrics in private, I don't want to post them publically.

And 3. I need dancers, people who are pretty good at it, I'm doing a video called "Dancing isn't Always About Sex" And it's about people who think the only way to dance is to grind all over each other. It tells the story of me meeting a girl at a club and wanting to have fun with her, but then she starts grinding on my junk and I'm like "hold up!! We don't even know if we have chemistry yet!" I want 4 people for this one to place in boxes in the 4 corners of the video, and do a choreographed dance (We can choreograph it through skype) While I lip sync and don't really dance.

Phew! Those are my 3 ideas, pm if you're interested in them, feel free to add me on skype "it's in my cig" And just, lemme know peoples!

can i help with something ? count me in :D
You might be perfect for the "Friends in Low Places" one if you can find some women with children to help you! That's the only part that's gonna be tough about that one, it can be the same people each time. Just you sitting there on a bench at the park, looking like a dead beat, then a woman and child walk up and she's got a document in her hand and you just take off! hahaha

Collab idea #1. I'm looking for people who have been bullied before, preferably teens, who want to fight back! I have written a song called "Bullies are the Scum of the Earth" Here it is https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/01 Bullies are Pathetic.mp3?w=700302e8 (How do I send you to the DL link??) And basically I want about 12-15 people who have a personal experience with bullying as a problem to hold up signs that say whatever you'd like to say to bullies. I will even make an exception for my "no F word rule" in this case, because in a serious topic like this, I feel it's justified. So if you wanna say "f**k bullies" on your sign, go for it. Then I want you guys to film yourselves lip syncing to the song, just rock out! And if you'd like to upload your lip syncing video to your own channel, by all means do! Just link to the main video of course as well :)

Idea # 2. I'm going to be spoofing "Friends in Low Places" And call it "Kids in All Places" And make it about a man running from child support. I need adult males to film themselves in various settings, minding their own business, (looking poor is a MUST) and then a woman with a child holding one hand and a document in the other starts coming toward him with a glaring look in her eyes, and you just then film yourself running. You can film 2 or 3 different locations, the more I have to work with the better. Then once again we're gonna lip sync at the end in the part where Garth brook's song turns into an audience sing along. We can discuss the lyrics in private, I don't want to post them publically.

And 3. I need dancers, people who are pretty good at it, I'm doing a video called "Dancing isn't Always About Sex" And it's about people who think the only way to dance is to grind all over each other. It tells the story of me meeting a girl at a club and wanting to have fun with her, but then she starts grinding on my junk and I'm like "hold up!! We don't even know if we have chemistry yet!" I want 4 people for this one to place in boxes in the 4 corners of the video, and do a choreographed dance (We can choreograph it through skype) While I lip sync and don't really dance.

Phew! Those are my 3 ideas, pm if you're interested in them, feel free to add me on skype "it's in my cig" And just, lemme know peoples!
I would like to help with the first idea, I am bullied and I even have a group on facebook, my group is actually taking action into stopping bullying. Anyway if you are interested in having me let me know :)

I would like to help with the first idea, I am bullied and I even have a group on facebook, my group is actually taking action into stopping bullying. Anyway if you are interested in having me let me know :)
you are EXACTLY what I'm looking for, FB add me chris.fewell :)

DUDE, I would love to to the first one! What do i have to do? Lip sync and hold up a sign? What do i need to Lip sync?
Nothing really, just play the song, lip sync in time, I can send you the lyrics, and I'll put you in the video. I'd also love it if you lip sync the full song (it can be edited) and put that on YOUR channel, then we all decide on the same tags, and a different version of the video gets uploaded 15 times[DOUBLEPOST=1356859532,1356859468][/DOUBLEPOST]and yeah just like 10 seconds of you holding up a sign that says what you want to say to bullies

Back