Other 3.3k Sub channel looking for cross promotion

GriFfSaLuTe

I'm a gaming channel that is looking to do a cross promotion with more channels about my size. The main platform I'm gonna be uploading from is xbox. A Dual Commentary series over a specific subject that's trending at the would be the main thing I'm looking to do. Furthermore if you want to do a Lets Play or Co-op Walkthrough then it will be uploaded to my second channel which doesn't have as much subs as my priority channel. other than that, thats basically it. comment below and I'll hit you up.

Things you may not know about me:
I do basically everything which makes my content different from other channels,
I've been doing this for more than a year now and I've come to a point to know how YouTube works.
I only partner up with people who show hard work a dedication on there channel.

lmao didnt expect u to be a fellow black guy lmao yo i have a gaming channel that i do lets plays on but its hella hella small. my comedy channel is about to hit 1500 subs probily tomarrow or so. ive been looking to link up with fellow gaming commentaters to make some awesome content check out my channel's. cause after watching some of your vids i think if we link up we will put out some serious hits.

Hey man im not as big as you but i feel like i can add on to your great commentary and i know what im talking about and can give a good opinion to a lot of topics if your intrested hit me up on skype at jacob.schonewise

Back