2nd Youtube Channel and Joining different Networks

Bicente

Hey everyone,

I'm thinking of creating a second channel. What I want to do is keep my first channel associated with my current Adsense account and then joining a network with the second channel.

I was wondering whether is is possible when I create a new channel by clicking my youtube username in the upper right-hand corner of the youtube page --> clicking "all my channels" --> then clicking "create new channel."
(I've never created a new channel by this method, but I would imagine they would be tied to the same email address, correct? I'm worried that if I am able to join a network, it would cause both of my channels that are presumably tied to that email address to be part of that network.. but I have no idea if it works that way.)

Thanks for all of your help!

Hey everyone,

I'm thinking of creating a second channel. What I want to do is keep my first channel associated with my current Adsense account and then joining a network with the second channel.

I was wondering whether is is possible when I create a new channel by clicking my youtube username in the upper right-hand corner of the youtube page --> clicking "all my channels" --> then clicking "create new channel."
(I've never created a new channel by this method, but I would imagine they would be tied to the same email address, correct? I'm worried that if I am able to join a network, it would cause both of my channels that are presumably tied to that email address to be part of that network.. but I have no idea if it works that way.)

Thanks for all of your help!
i've never been with a network. but if its a second channel you'd likely be posting your stuff that you don't think will get a lot of views, so Its pointless in joining a network

lol, it's different content not extra/miscellaneous content as you seem to be implying.

I've got vlogs on my main channel, but I'm thinking of doing something more with music on a second channel (song covers) and was thinking of trying to join a network that allows one to monetize covers.
(Granted... who knows if I'll get much views on either channel 0.0)

Back