• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20 Subs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CainDamon

Cheese
So I find it crazy that I am more proud of the 20 subs I just hit on my IRL Film channel, but 275 subs on my Gaming channel and 1.5k on my team channel doesn't effect me nearly as much as the 20 I just hit lmfao. I have no clue if its because film is my passion and gaming is just a free time hobby haha but has this happened to any of yall before?

So I find it crazy that I am more proud of the 20 subs I just hit on my IRL Film channel, but 275 subs on my Gaming channel and 1.5k on my team channel doesn't effect me nearly as much as the 20 I just hit lmfao. I have no clue if its because film is my passion and gaming is just a free time hobby haha but has this happened to any of yall before?
I know the feeling mate! me myself,
I have a vloging channel with about 450 subs. And then I have a gaming channel with almost 2000 but there is just something profoundly fantastic about doing something in which you have a passion for. Who knows where this passion will take you and I, but i hope you continue to chase your passion. Im always here to talk to and offer a hand if you need help

I completely get what you mean - it's your passion (film's mine too! :D), so naturally that's the channel you'd want most to succeed! So congratulations, man! Onwards and upwards from here! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back