• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2 Years on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kleineganz

Opinionated Vlogger and Gamer
Today marks my 2 year anniversary on YouTube. I launched my main channel on October 6, 2011.

On that note, I hope no one minds me posting my very first video (yes I talk about posting other videos ... which were silly little things and I don't count them because I wasn't really a YouTuber yet, with a dedicated channel and plan).

Anyway, here is the first video I ever uploaded on my Kleineganz channel.

Congrats. What are the biggest changes / differences you have noticed from then and now in terms of having a channel and making videos?

Congrats. What are the biggest changes / differences you have noticed from then and now in terms of having a channel and making videos?
Let's see my biggest changes since I started 2 years ago would be:
  • I have a better camera (I started out with a web cam, then migrated to a cheap camcorder, and now have an HD camcorder).
  • I know how to use lighting better
  • I have a better editing software (I started with Windows Movie Maker, now using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects)
  • I'm overall better at editing videos
  • My channel includes gaming, not just vlogs
  • My "set" has changed a lot (we moved into a new house a few months ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back