Services 2 Free channel art

Miss Millionz

Hey im new here i do a ton of GFX design for YT channels, i usually charge for my time and work but as i am new and need to break the ice i shall offer up 2 free banner to the first 2 people to reply here with their specifics. Please make sure you include what text you want, colours and images if necessary, just try and include as much info as you can. :D

a few examples of my work:

professional_noob_yt_banner_by_maxine9-d6dpsec.png

youtube_banner_by_maxine9-d6dmutp.png

Hello Miss Millionz,

I talked it over with my brother/partner, and we have decided we like your work a lot. We've decided we'd like you to make our logo for us, but we are also having others attempt it, so know that. If we like your version the most, we might even pay you some extra YTtalk cash! We have an idea for the logo, but want your opinion on certain parts, as you are the expert. We are attaching our mock up of what we want our logo to look like. Here it is described:

"Thrashimation" is written in the middle. The 'T' and 'm' are red, the rest are black (note: the 'm' is lowercase). The black curvy underline goes around the right of the word, and curves to the tip of a guitar with a paintbrush as the neck. The guitar is stylized and a silhouette, so no need for individual strings.

Some of our questions are whether it would look better in all caps, with the T and M still in red and bigger than the rest and whether the colors and image look like a comedy, music, and animation channel/ business.

Thank you very much,
The Thrashimation partnership
thrashimation-logo-mock-up-png.10401

I would love a banner for my channel ConnersCraftNation Please incude my twitter ConnerNation, and have it say ConnersCraft. Please use your best judgement for everything else. :)

Would love a channel banner / channel art! Colors I would like are Gray and Black with the CoD Ghosts Logo (see below). It can say either "WTM CoD" or just "WTM". If is says "WTM CoD" I'd like the "o" to be the CoD Ghosts Logo. If it says "WTM" I'd like the Ghosts logo to be somewhere in the logo. The Text can be similar to the text in your example of Professional Noob. If you need more info just let me know. Thanks!!

Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-Logo-HD.jpg

Hello Miss Millionz,

I talked it over with my brother/partner, and we have decided we like your work a lot. We've decided we'd like you to make our logo for us, but we are also having others attempt it, so know that. If we like your version the most, we might even pay you some extra YTtalk cash! We have an idea for the logo, but want your opinion on certain parts, as you are the expert. We are attaching our mock up of what we want our logo to look like. Here it is described:

"Thrashimation" is written in the middle. The 'T' and 'm' are red, the rest are black (note: the 'm' is lowercase). The black curvy underline goes around the right of the word, and curves to the tip of a guitar with a paintbrush as the neck. The guitar is stylized and a silhouette, so no need for individual strings.

Some of our questions are whether it would look better in all caps, with the T and M still in red and bigger than the rest and whether the colors and image look like a comedy, music, and animation channel/ business.

Thank you very much,

Man, its really not good to have multiple people make you a banner. It means that somone spends, A long time making a banner, Only for it to be rejected...

Man, its really not good to have multiple people make you a banner. It means that somone spends, A long time making a banner, Only for it to be rejected...
I am paying them for their time with more YTtalk cash than they asked for. I am telling them upfront that I'm doing it with more than one person. And in all likelihood, I'll use aspects of all of them, or use them at some point.

Hello Miss Millionz,

Thank you very much,

I believe it would look better in all caps having those letters coloured, however i am offering channel art for users not logos. a logo of that sort you are requesting would take up a lot of free time. if you would like to discuss this further then feel free to inbox me.

I believe it would look better in all caps having those letters coloured, however i am offering channel art for users not logos. a logo of that sort you are requesting would take up a lot of free time. if you would like to discuss this further then feel free to inbox me.
Oops, I meant to say banner. Does that mean I'm disqualified? That's okay, I guess. Good luck with breaking the ice :)

Hello Miss Millionz,

Thank you very much,

So professional. xD

I would love a banner for my channel ConnersCraftNation Please incude my twitter ConnerNation, and have it say ConnersCraft. Please use your best judgement for everything else. :)

Conner how about this ?

vh5f06.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1375393765,1375393692][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oops, I meant to say banner. Does that mean I'm disqualified? That's okay, I guess. Good luck with breaking the ice :)

sounds more like a logo design than a banner lol but like i said feel free to inbox me

Back