• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2,500 subscribers and just over 75,000 views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant Casual

Future Famous Vlogger Without Big Hair
Hey All. So last night when i was sleeping, i got my 2,500th subscriber! i got quite the push over as well as i am 25 over 2,500 now. I also just the other day hit 75,000 video views so i think it's just great i got this far and hope i can get so much more farther. wish me luck!

That is awesome!! When I get to those accomplishments I would be literally jumping up and down in joy singing "happy happy joy joy" at the top of my lungs. Congratulations!!! :D

amazing man! Well done! :D
thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1373912436,1373912410][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow... Congratulations man! That's amazing! Keep up the great work. :)
thank you so much![DOUBLEPOST=1373912498][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats, mate! :) That is awesome! btw, how many video views/subscribers do you get per day? :)
I het about 10 subscribers a day give or take normally. I get like 200-300 views a day typically[DOUBLEPOST=1373912515][/DOUBLEPOST]
cant lie man thats a pretty good ratio
yeah i guess that it is!

Hey All. So last night when i was sleeping, i got my 2,500th subscriber! i got quite the push over as well as i am 25 over 2,500 now. I also just the other day hit 75,000 video views so i think it's just great i got this far and hope i can get so much more farther. wish me luck!
Congratulations, Grant! you definitely deserve a big congratulations as you're one of the only people I see who posts in these milestone forums, so double congrats to you sir! :)

Congratulations, Grant! you definitely deserve a big congratulations as you're one of the only people I see who posts in these milestone forums, so double congrats to you sir! :)
Lol thanks mate! can't wait till you launch your series! I'll be one of your first subscribers!

That's awesome! You have gotten to a point where you grow fast enough that you subscriber milestones exceed themselves by the time you check them. Good luck in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back