• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2,000 Subs!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurenzside

Super Poster
This is a little late because I was traveling this weekend, but I hit 2,000 subs yesterday morning! I'm up to 2,042 already this morning and I couldn't be happier with how quickly my channel seems to be growing. Once again thank you guys so much on here for all your help and support over the past 8 months of starting my YouTube channel! :inlove22:

I remember when you were just over 100. :3 congrats on doing so well and growing so fast! They grow up so fast. *sniffles*

This is a little late because I was traveling this weekend, but I hit 2,000 subs yesterday morning! I'm up to 2,042 already this morning and I couldn't be happier with how quickly my channel seems to be growing. Once again thank you guys so much on here for all your help and support over the past 8 months of starting my YouTube channel! :inlove22:
Congratulations on all of those subscribers! :)

Congrats! Once the ball starts rolling it usually picks up speed![DOUBLEPOST=1380625872,1380625847][/DOUBLEPOST]Congrats! Once the ball starts rolling it usually picks up speed!

oh wow awesome! Well done! And I hope your channel carries on growing like this! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back