1000 subs. Ill gotten from a 'helping' friend. Why I'm restarting youtube!

Stuart Johnson

I've Got It
Initially I would like to header this post, by mentioning that I do not come to this decision lightly. But it is a MASSIVE demotivation to see no visible improvements. I want to start from scratch. I'd like to see MY fandom grow, not get constantly questioned on my level of subscriber.

In addition, I want the baseline of my channel to be where I am now; A blue yeti, good knowledge of GFX and all around quality content in my opinion. What's sadder, is even my friends know my channel now, and that was a mistake. It's really uninspiring to see my video rention reports in the past. However, I've been working my butt off to improve, and I'm ready for a restart. From now on, I'm SpiffingStu no more! From now, I am renaming myself.

I'd like you guys to choose from these 2 names:
Tanqed
Outlandi

Well, I think it's a good decision ~ It's never too late to start over :) And if I had to choose a name from those 2... Maybe Outlandi would be the one I'd go with. Good luck on starting over, I think it's going to be hard for the start, but then it will get easier after a while :)

Good luck with the restart mate it will be hard but I think you can do it. I would go with Outlandi it just sounds fun to say :D

Back