• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subscribers!

EndlessEpic

Today I hit 100 subscribers which was awesome to see! I'm glad that people are enjoying my videos! This isn't the first time I hit 100 subscribers before, I had another channel before I made this one but now I hit 100 subscribers on my new one (the current channel), and I'm happy about it! :D

Today I hit 100 subscribers which was awesome to see! I'm glad that people are enjoying my videos! This isn't the first time I hit 100 subscribers before, I had another channel before I made this one but now I hit 100 subscribers on my new one (the current channel), and I'm happy about it! :D

Congrats on those triple digits. Keep up the good work. :)

Congrats! Can't wait till I reach 100! Keep up the great work :)
You can get there man! :D

Cool! Congrats!!! Was it easier the second time around?
I can't remember for sure since it has been years since I hit 100 subscribers on my first channel, but I'd have to say it was easier because my videos have definitely improved since then and I think that's what made more people want to subscribe, also when I switched channels, some people from that channel switched over to my new channel and that's also what helped.

Back