• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 SUBSCRIBERS!

NerkGames

Liking YTtalk
I've only just got round to posting about it but last week I hit 100 subscribers! I'm so happy I've managed to get to this milestone, I want to thank this forum for it's help it really has played a part in helping me get here. I wish everyone the best on hitting their milestones as well!

Thanks for reading! :)

That is so awesome! Congratulations, keep up the good work! YouTube is a constant grind, but I've learned it has a snowball effect. The more subs you have, the more subs/views/shares/etc you will gain! Getting that first 100 is a huge step!

Congrats man!!

I've only just got round to posting about it but last week I hit 100 subscribers! I'm so happy I've managed to get to this milestone, I want to thank this forum for it's help it really has played a part in helping me get here. I wish everyone the best on hitting their milestones as well!

Thanks for reading! :)

That great. Congrats!

Shawn

Wow congrats that is awesome first 100 subs is a big step. Still working on my 100 subs it will come in time. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Back