• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subscribers!

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
i've hit my first milestone on my channel last night!
So excited! what an amazing feeling =3 Yay!!! ^__^

Getting 100 subs is the wonderful feeling. I am sure that you will grow more. Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Dude.... Your like a shadow of my life... This is weird....

Your name in your profile pic says JG
My initials were JG before marriage and your channel is JoJo which is my daughters nick name and your channel also says world which i just recently change my yt channel name to JenellysWorld
*Mind Blown*
I have to sub to your channel and check you out
This is trippy lol

Anyways yup thanks man!!!
Im stoked! =3

Dude.... Your like a shadow of my life... This is weird....

Your name in your profile pic says JG
My initials were JG before marriage and your channel is JoJo which is my daughters nick name and your channel also says world which i just recently change my yt channel name to JenellysWorld
*Mind Blown*
I have to sub to your channel and check you out
This is trippy lol

Anyways yup thanks man!!!
Im stoked! =3
Wow now thats a surprise. My nick name is actually Jojo. I just wrote WORLD randomly to get the unique custom URL. I need to check your channel out too ;)

Wow now thats a surprise. My nick name is actually Jojo. I just wrote WORLD randomly to get the unique custom URL. I need to check your channel out too ;)

I originally had my channel name to JNJTravels but after hitting100 subscribers i decided to change it to JenellysWorld i have to edit my banner tho D:
Sweet!!! Hope you like!

Back