• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subscribers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demo654

Hey!

I just today hit 100 subscribers and and growing bigger per day and making more and more videos for the youtube community!

I understand that my view level is very low as i deleted all my videos and restarted on the same account as i have all my subscriptions and favorite youtubers all subscribed on that account!

Even though i have low views they are boosting per day and i hope i will grow and grow along with you guys on YoutubeTalk!

Great first milestone to hit! Keep up the great work. Short videos like your deathrun ones are great because people don't need to think about it too long.

Great first milestone to hit! Keep up the great work. Short videos like your deathrun ones are great because people don't need to think about it too long.
Thanks dude thats what i was aiming for i didnt want people to have to watch to much at this early stage!

Celebrate All Things Good, As If They Were a Million Dollars! It's They Way To Happiness!^^
Have Yourself a Party!^^:bounce:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job and well done on rebuilding your channel form scratch! Keep up the hard work and dedication and you will continue to grow! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back