• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subscribers!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Hashee

The Asian dude
I did it! For the first time in my life legit! I GOT 100 SUBSCRIBERS!
What do I mean by "legit"? Well the last time I got 100 subs, I used a sub4sub website. That was on a different channel.
I honestly did not think I would reach this in less than 2 freakin months! It's so amazing, and it wouldn't have been possible without the community of YTTalk. So thank you very much everyone! :D

What do I mean by "legit"? Well the last time I got 100 subs, I used a sub4sub website. That was on a different channel.
I honestly did not think I would reach this in less than 2 freakin months! It's so amazing, and it wouldn't have been possible without the community of YTTalk. So thank you very much everyone! :D
Congratulations mate!

Congratulations :D This is really great for you and cheers for more to come.
And to think that i've been doing gaming for 2 months and i got like..5 or 6 subs.

Awesome, you deserve every one of them - You've been working hard at it :)

Way to go man. Hopefully it just keeps growing and growing and growing. Any good feedback from your subs yet? Sometimes it's hard for subs to get engaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back