100 Subscriber Special Video Idea's?

amarh21

Hey Guys,

Once I (eventually) reach 100 subscribers, I was thinking that I could do a really special video, or do a giveaway or something like that. However I am completely stuck for ideas.

For example, a dominoes channel I saw recently, did a big dominoes display for his 100th subscriber benchmark.

Do you guys have any idea's? [Edited by staff. Self-promotion.]

Any help would be appreciated,

Amar

Hey Guys,

Once I (eventually) reach 100 subscribers, I was thinking that I could do a really special video, or do a giveaway or something like that. However I am completely stuck for ideas.

For example, a dominoes channel I saw recently, did a big dominoes display for his 100th subscriber benchmark.

Do you guys have any idea's? my channel is youtube.com/FrodoTraveller

Amar
You are kinda far from 100 so I wouldn't be too worried yet but some suggestions would maybe be a Q&A or maybe a Giveaway

100 subs you make a quick thank you video if you want but to tell you the truth i would just post a thank you post on your facebook and twitter page

Lol a giveaway i knew you wanted to send me something after you reach your milestone:p

You could do giveaways. Personally for my gaming channel I do a jumpscare montage :D
But yours is in another topic so giveaway I would say

You could feature some of your favorite comments on some of your videos and thank everyone. That would definitely please the community of people watching your videos. Q&A would be cool too.

Hey Guys,

Do you guys have any idea's? [Edited by staff. Self-promotion.]

Amar

A Q&A would be fun, or maybe a giveaway like you said

Back