100 Subscriber Challenger

Bryan

Hey guys and girls,
I am challenging myself and you, that is anyone who is listening. I am looking to get 100 subscribers as soon as possible and in exchange I will attempt to do 100 pushups in a row no stopping no breaks. Once I hit 100 subscribers I will start to make videos of me training to do 100 pushups. Today I recorded a video of my first attempt just to show that I currently cannot do 100 pushups in a row. I did Amazingly well, or at least a lot better than I thought I would and hit 40 pushups in a row. I will be uploading that footage tomorrow in my vlog. Come check it out and subscribe. More challenges after this one is complete. Other fun and games to come. Just have fun.

Bryan Bulmer.[DOUBLEPOST=1356201063,1356156981][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok so I am currently editing and uploading my special ten minute apocalyptic edition of My Damn Show as well as footage of me doing as many push ups as possible (40). I also will be editing and uploading a Halo 4 faceview gameplay of me playing the game online later today, tonight, tomorrow, or sometime next week just for fun so stay tuned. Thanks to everyone who have subscribed so far. Please spread the word as I would love to start this 100 pushups journey asap. Love you all. Happy Christmas.

Back