• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subs and I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmeLee

My goal was 50 subs by the end of February. I had 11 as of last night.

I filmed a video yesterday and set it up to post and tweet this morning. When I woke up, a pretty big YouTuber had RTed it and an EVEN BIGGER one RTed it a little while later. I hit 100 subs in just a few hours and i'm wondering if my video is going to go semi-viral.

I'm so excited I have no idea what to do!

I've only been here a short time but I feel like YTtalk has helped me a bunch. Thanks so much, guys. Here's to even bigger and better things in 2014! AHHH!! :D

I filmed a video yesterday and set it up to post and tweet this morning. When I woke up, a pretty big YouTuber had RTed it and an EVEN BIGGER one RTed it a little while later.
Looks like over 200 now, haha, congrats! Do you have a lot of followers on Twitter? What kind of tags did you use that got the attention of other YouTubers?

Looks like over 200 now, haha, congrats! Do you have a lot of followers on Twitter? What kind of tags did you use that got the attention of other YouTubers?

Yeah, thanks, it's amazing!

Actually, no. I'm almost at 200, now, and they're mostly new subscribers following me there. The video happened to be about those YouTubers, and I took a chance by tweeting @ them and hoping they liked it. Two of the three responded and retweeted it!

Awesome man, That's a quick start. Keep up the work and you'll get more retweets :)

Ikr? I've been posting since 2012, but this is my second video since I took like a 6-month hiatus. I really got lucky and i'm so appreciative. But, yeah, it's kind of intimidating now. Gotta keep the quality up! lol. Thanks!

Last edited:
Oi lucky! Don't leave your new subs hanging! It'd be adventagous of you to now make some more likable content after a fresh batch of subbies arrives.

My goal was 50 subs by the end of February. I had 11 as of last night.

I filmed a video yesterday and set it up to post and tweet this morning. When I woke up, a pretty big YouTuber had RTed it and an EVEN BIGGER one RTed it a little while later. I hit 100 subs in just a few hours and i'm wondering if my video is going to go semi-viral.

I'm so excited I have no idea what to do!

I've only been here a short time but I feel like YTtalk has helped me a bunch. Thanks so much, guys. Here's to even bigger and better things in 2014! AHHH!! :D

Congratulations!! Well done!! :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back