• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10,000 views... IT'S NOT FAIR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crunchmoo

I've Got It
So my channel is about to reach 10,000 views, and I am stuck at 37 subs. I really don't understand how I can have that bad of a sub to view ratio when I am this small of a channel.
Oh well, at least I am about to make my first 10k

hi :D
I checked out your channel , and you are currently doing great work , and I'd like to add that you started your youtube channel in june/2013 , so it has been about half a year , just dont give up ! as you continue month after month your rate of gaining subs and views will increase , however how much does it increase depends on your work , so uploading video regularly and with high quality will surely make a postive impact on your channel . and just to let you know no one start big , you just have to improve :D hope that helped :D ...Subbed by the way :D

Thanks for that. What strikes me with confusinon is how many channels have many many more subs with way less views than I do. The question around that is how many of them are active subs. The subs we get are I think a 50/50 active and not active. Over the course of a week we get about 20 views on a video released, then the views stop flowing. Might I ask what video of ours you checked out? I am curious as to what person you heard. The Stanley Parable vid is me.

So my channel is about to reach 10,000 views, and I am stuck at 37 subs. I really don't understand how I can have that bad of a sub to view ratio when I am this small of a channel.
Oh well, at least I am about to make my first 10k

Dont worry, Im nearly 80k views with only 183 subscribers. thats a ratio of 1:437 and thats below average.

your ratio is 1:237 which is average. I've seen channels with 1:50 and even 1:30 which I cant understand.

Yet, channels like pewdiepie have a ratio of 1:190 so your not far behind.

Rpgminx have a ratio of 1:50

its frustrating, but just stick to it. There no better way to increase subs other than putting out good content and making sure the right people are seeing it. Best of luck to ya!

exactly. The only problem is getting lucky enough that the right people do see your videos. It's a shame how random youtube can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back