Other 1 Person Required (Very easy to do)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Hey everyone, I need 1 person to record a clip I will be using in a tutorial on YTtalkTV, you will be credited for your footage in the description and in annotations, these are my requirements:

1) The video quality must be good.
2) The lighting must be good.
3) You are happy for me to monetise the video in which your clip will appear.

What I Need

I need you to record a clip of yourself doing something, you could be jumping, playing a game on your console with the camera recording you playing it, eating your dinner, as long as you are doing something and you are visible on camera I will be able to use it. It does not need sound although sound is preferred. It must last at least 10 seconds.

I need this as soon as possible and I will only need 1 person to do this so if you are up for it let me know so I can set this as Finished/Closed.

Thank you :)

I got some footage of when my brother was working on the instrumental of our last animation. I also have footage of me working on it. Though is very rawww D: and we weren't using the lights :( So quality was 3/5 IMO

You: :banghead: what was the point of your post ****?
me::( I'm sorry....

Thank you for getting it to me so quickly, that is perfectly fine for what I need it for. I will send you a link when the video is all done :) and thanks for the offer Oscar :) I am going to set this as finished now.

Back