Services ★★★HQ Graphic Service★★★|FREE|Fast Delivery|Skype

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Hi my name is Cathal or better known as Cha by my friends

I am offering every single person on this forum some free graphics and what not to help brighten and give some character to your channel

All requests welcome and I am available to talk over Skype if you want something down to a tee.

Included in the Service:

- High Quality Graphics
- All Requests Taken
- Skype Communication
- .PSD for all files
- Fast Delivery

Feel free to reply to this thread if you would like me to do some graphics and if you would liek to talk more PM me for my Skype details

For now here is some of my work from the past
TPiTQ6p.jpg

d5ski4Z.png

D3l5HdE.jpg

6nePYmF.jpg

uI6qiFJ.jpg

CXrJPAX.png

Qb2FoIo.jpg

urEyIUV.jpg

H3HGPL8.jpg

hey!!
i would be down for a channel logo and banner
i'm not really happy with my current one :/
Hit me up on skype : ramingmaming
hope to see ya soon :D

I am in desperate need of a new banner! I am ok with Photoshop, but not great. I don't have skype, but could email you? Let me know!

I could also use some stuff. I am in really big need of someone that can do thumbnails for me for present and future projects if possible.

I also want to get a new banner and a few other things, we can talk about on skype.

Skype name is Slayerxtr

Hi my name is Cathal or better known as Cha by my friends

I am offering every single person on this forum some free graphics and what not to help brighten and give some character to your channel

All requests welcome and I am available to talk over Skype if you want something down to a tee.

Included in the Service:

- High Quality Graphics
- All Requests Taken
- Skype Communication
- .PSD for all files
- Fast Delivery

Feel free to reply to this thread if you would like me to do some graphics and if you would liek to talk more PM me for my Skype details

For now here is some of my work from the past
TPiTQ6p.jpg

d5ski4Z.png

D3l5HdE.jpg

6nePYmF.jpg

uI6qiFJ.jpg

CXrJPAX.png

Qb2FoIo.jpg

urEyIUV.jpg

H3HGPL8.jpg
I would like some graphics please my skype is gabrielmanosalvas1 add me when you get a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back