►Scary Game ..Gamers... : You found your channel!◄

SIProductions

Scary, scary. This has two meanings. The definition of scary is, "frightening; causing fear". Right. Causing fear. The act of being scared. The other meaning for scary, is "a type of movie, game, or experience that causes you to fall out of your chair". I think we're mainly going to be focusing on definition number two this thread. Although, combine each of them together and we have some real entertainment...

Welcome! Welcome to SIProductions!
Hello! Welcome to the home of horror, or my motto, "The Source Of Scare!". I have been working since January on an amazing channel that only just started six weeks ago. How is that possible? I have spent so much time making the channel logo, channel art, and finding the right equipment to run a outstanding channel. When I started making videos, I did Call Of Duty. However, Call Of Duty is one game. One. Horror is an entire genre of games that lead us back to definition two. ...."a type of movie, game, or experience that causes you to fall out of your chair"...... But in this case, game. I am now working on making videos only surrounding horror. I am always fixing little things like volume, and clarity, but we cannot forget! I only have 60 fans. Help us grow! Check out my YouTube channel, and just click a video!
I do not want subscribers that will not watch my content. Only subscribe if you really enjoy and want to help out!

NOTE: I will be constantly updating this thread with my 3 newest videos!

Thank you guys so much, and I will see you on the flip video...

TOP 3 NEWEST VIDEOS:

Last edited:
Back