Yttalk soon hits 300,000 messages :D

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As you guys might have seen on the Yttalk Message count it,s soon reaching 300,000 messages and i thoughet that woulde be something to celebrate so if everyone wants make an video about yttalk and post on your channel and post it bellow in reply to support Yttalk since Yttalk/everyone on Yttalk supports you :)

Reactions: Michael

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
great :) im going to make one my self to ;)

TheAsasaint

♛ Video Killed the Radio Star ♛
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Congrats to us ;)! cheers on the 300k message goals : ] :bd

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That sounds great thank you to all of you and anyone who makes a video mentioning the site or even completely about the site, we should have a playlist on YTtalkTV soon where we include videos that have been made about the site as we really appreciate it and enjoy showing them off :) I cant wait to see it hit it, we only recently announced 200,000 posts in the middle of January so we are clearly doing really well, thank you everyone for your continued support!

Reactions: rigpop

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That sounds great thank you to all of you and anyone who makes a video mentioning the site or even completely about the site, we should have a playlist on YTtalkTV soon where we include videos that have been made about the site as we really appreciate it and enjoy showing them off :) I cant wait to see it hit it, we only recently announced 200,000 posts in the middle of January so we are clearly doing really well, thank you everyone for your continued support!
great ide and i can,t wait untill Yttalk hits 1 million messages that,s going to be awsome ;)

Reactions: Michael

JoyfulCreativeGeek

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Nice idea and congratulations for reaching this milestone. YTtalk is a really helpful resource and I'll try to make a recommendation video about it soon because it has helped me much.

Reactions: rigpop and Michael