Hot Topic ** YTtalk Rewind 2018 - (Get involved!) **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe the theme needs to be redone, if games can't be on it that means anyone who does not record real world outside is automatically not allowed. Artist as well, some don't do good on paper because of writing styles and animation is 100% a no because it would be the same like games. This whole video is basically a big Vlog mash together.
"Not allowed" seems like strong wording. I think video captures of what's happening on a video screen probably wouldn't fit most themes of a rewind video. Especially if the theme is about getting out and exploring. : )

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
1 more day to submit!
here.jpg
If you were planning on submitting a video and haven't yet, if you were waiting for the last moment to submit, THIS is your time to shine.

Submit and clip and be a part of this years YTtalk Rewind 2018.

Thank you to everyone who has submitted so far. Really cool stuff :D

Reactions: KatyAdelson

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is probably a silly post by me, but I emailed my submissions about a week ago and see no views on the unlisted videos : ) I hope it went through okay?

Reactions: Nicekid76

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
This is probably a silly post by me, but I emailed my submissions about a week ago and see no views on the unlisted videos : ) I hope it went through okay?
I download all the video from their links. That might be why they don't have any views. I think I also replied to your email today
Thanks for checking in! :D

Update - I just went through and liked all your videos that you submitted to help prove that I got them ^_^ no need to worry

Reactions: Crown

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I download all the video from their links. That might be why they don't have any views. I think I also replied to your email today
Thanks for checking in! :D

Update - I just went through and liked all your videos that you submitted to help prove that I got them ^_^ no need to worry

All good! I just wanted to make sure my email didn't end up in a spam folder or something : )

I look forward to seeing how it all turns out!

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just finished rendering out the final video. For anyone wondering, this video will release tomorrow morning at 10am ET.
YTtalk Rewind - 2018 -Thumnail.jpg

Reactions: KatyAdelson
Status
Not open for further replies.