Not open for further replies.

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Are skits okay? I already have music mounted on to them, but don't have the original file no more. Just only the complete rendered copy. The music is all royalty free tho.
Skits are awesome! Really looking forward to how that turns out.
I would need a link / song title to the song in question. Like I said before I may have to mute it or the music I will be using for the rewind video might mask the music if it's not blasting.

Reactions: Smartie and Crown
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So how do I exactly submit a clip? It says it needs to be 20 seconds or less and I need to link to the video to YouTube. Do I go back into Adobe and trim 20 seconds of one of my videos or timestamp one of my YT vids with the 20 sec time frame?

Reactions: Nicekid76

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
While I would much prefer a video trimmed to 20 seconds, I'll take time stamped video.
Looking forward to see what you create!

bigattck

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
can game development of an outside count, like an open world kinda thing but its a game.

Reactions: Nicekid76

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
something like this: youtube.com/watch?v=TqqQYDfgJa8
That looks really cool! Honestly, I don't think that fits with the theme. If you submit it to the email account, I can see if I can make it fit in the edit, but atm I don't think it will.

download.png

bigattck

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That looks really cool! Honestly, I don't think that fits with the theme. If you submit it to the email account, I can see if I can make it fit in the edit, but atm I don't think it will.

View attachment 42567
Maybe the theme needs to be redone, if games can't be on it that means anyone who does not record real world outside is automatically not allowed. Artist as well, some don't do good on paper because of writing styles and animation is 100% a no because it would be the same like games. This whole video is basically a big Vlog mash together.

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Maybe the theme needs to be redone, if games can't be on it that means anyone who does not record real world outside is automatically not allowed. Artist as well, some don't do good on paper because of writing styles and animation is 100% a no because it would be the same like games. This whole video is basically a big Vlog mash together.
True, but most of the fun of the Youtube Rewinds are watching all of the Youtubers jumping around doing stuff. They don't really show game footage.

Reactions: Hulio

bigattck

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
True, but most of the fun of the Youtube Rewinds are watching all of the Youtubers jumping around doing stuff. They don't really show game footage.
But animation is fine because it works, this theme restricts people for that part of their youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.