YT AVATAR APPS| Great applications to create a spanking avatar for your channe

Tyggs

The Boy Who Was Named After An Animal
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
Lately, I've noticed lots of YouTubers adapting to this new 'style' (?) of their cartoonified selves.

Some examples of bigger channels are MarcusButlerTV and dicasp.
A few smaller channels and YTTalk members have also used this format (including myself).

After being on this forum for almost a month, I've decided to give back to the community for providing us members with the great support and introducing us to fellow YouTubers.

Also with the new layout coming, why not take your channel up a notch?
I've listed two Avatar Makers that provide you with easy interfaces, and with the most versatile customization selections. However if you know of any other applications, please tell me so and I'll add it to this list.

Simply click on the title of the app to go to their website.
--

Pick A Face

The variety of features you can choose is decent, but what is great about this website is the ability to adjust and place your facial features where you would like. Maybe you'd like your mouth to be a bit lower and show off your amazing cupid's bow (that is the curved area of your upper lip.. neato)? No problem, just tap the [ and ] keys to move your mouth lower.
Doesn't take long to access the app either.
--

Face Your Manga

Face Your Manga is suited for people who prefer a more cartoony, manga avatar.
The versatility and variety is superb. If you like having accessories (which is what Pick A Face is weak in), this is also a good option. Also, for females (and for the minority of males?), there is a 'Make-up' option as well. For males, there is a wide selection of facial hair as well. There are choices of scars and cuts, as well as many, many more features. Great program!

*when going to the site, click the Create! button on the top left corner. There's no need to sign up like it says on the homepage*
--

I hope this thread has helped you give an extra something to your channel.

Anything you want to say/add, like I said earlier, is appreciated.

Reactions: Riley Owen

ThomasWoot

Goal is to get more interaction on my videos :U
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks! I really like the "Face Your Manga" one

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician