Youtube's being weird again

MrXiminoes

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So you know the thing where you click on the subscribers box to view who is subscribed to you? That thing doesn't want to show me most of the people that are. It only shows me like 10 people. Anybody else had this happen to them?

PowerfulRedHat

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
So you know the thing where you click on the subscribers box to view who is subscribed to you? That thing doesn't want to show me most of the people that are. It only shows me like 10 people. Anybody else had this happen to them?
I think that happened to me a few weeks ago. Stuff like that usually goes away pretty quick though. ^^

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
nah mine is working fine.

PowerfulRedHat

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
its been like that for a week now i think, kind of annoying... haha
I also have the issue where my messages are permanently marked as unread. Youtube should spend less time re-designing the home page and more time bug fixing! :p

JustEpicShots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The inbox glitch is way more annoying than that...

MrXiminoes

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I also have the issue where my messages are permanently marked as unread. Youtube should spend less time re-designing the home page and more time bug fixing! :p
i have that too! i have to delete all of them! ugh, first world problems...