Meet Up/Gathering Youtuber - Prank/Comedy Collaboration/ looking for people interested in working on prank/comedy videos together

ChabsTV

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been wanting to start a prank based YouTube channel for a long time and my friends are never committed to starting a channel with good content.

I am 21 years old, from Windsor, On and I would be willing with travelling up to Toronto if need be. I love channels like NELK and any good vloggers with solid content that's well edited.

I am willing to invest the time and money into this and building a brand over the next few years. If this sounds like something you are interested in and you feel like you are willing to and can have no filter in front of a camera, then please reply to this ad.

If you would like to check out my channel so far, here is the link - youtube.com/c/ChabsTV - 1700 subscribers

Iddy247

Reaction score
I'm 20 just yesterday started a youtube channel ( Real iddy )and I'm down as I really want to do good on the YouTube scene.. I'm from walsall btw it's kinda far lol. I have uploaded two videos yesterday they look pretty basic as I edited everything on my phone from the whole video to the thumbnail.

Attachments

Iddy247

Reaction score
Holy shitt I've just realised i thought you meant Windsor in england my bad

dunnyhype

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey i came across your channel on a YouTube forum and was wondering if u wanted to do a prank video collab in Toronto

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Holy crap that was a long drive, finally got home. 250 miles Awesome pics, i got a couple i need to upload. Got to get with the group on the next meet.

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Hey guys. Sorry I shall not be joining you tomorrow. I have been struck down by the dreaded lurgy. So a I wouldnt have the energy and b I certainly wouldnt like to share this with you

Have a good walk and hope to join you all on the next one.

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Unfortunately - I am missing out on this one bummer

Have Berwick show that day and two of my young goats are going.

Ill see you guys at the next one

Bluestocking

Any Belgium duccles show quality? Looking for a couple of porcelain girls