YouTuber in Southampton i do exploring and paranormal investigations

Ghost18

Reaction score
Wanting to colab with some people Hi guys up for a adventure? join me on ghost TV I will bring you ghost hunts paranormal investigations urban myths and legends exploring ...

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will enjoy it here! I want to let you know that there´s a specific part of the forum where you can ask for collabs.
Tells us more about you as well, How old are you? What made you go into youtube? What do you do besides youtube?
Your channel link doesn+t work, so here´s a link on how to fix it:
http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-add-your-youtube-channel-to-every-message-post.32/

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello, and welcome. :) I've moved your thread to the Collaborations discussion forum. ^_^

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey, we're both from Long Island! 20 years ago, I went with some friends to Camp Hero, site of the infamous Montauk Project. Have you ever been there? I was pretty freaked out because I hate darkness and it was the middle of the night. Also, the guy that took us there was trying to scare us with stories about feral vagrants living in "the tunnels". We went inside one of the buildings and up to the roof. I hate heights. Anyway, it wasn't fun. The end.

OnyxYT

Reaction score
Wanting to colab with some people Hi guys up for a adventure? join me on ghost TV I will bring you ghost hunts paranormal investigations urban myths and legends exploring ...
Yo i'm interested, have you got twitter? if you do hmu @FatalOnyx

ParaGirlHauntedDiary

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I also do videos on the paranormal but my channel is currently going through a re vamp due to audio issues.

I use to investigate the paranormal but since life has given me a new direction with a job I barely got time x Would be interested to see what you have ^_^

Reactions: OnyxYT

OnyxYT

Reaction score
I also do videos on the paranormal but my channel is currently going through a re vamp due to audio issues.

I use to investigate the paranormal but since life has given me a new direction with a job I barely got time x Would be interested to see what you have ^_^
Do you have twitter?