Youtuber Gossip

YTBlastGirl

Reaction score
Hey YTtalk. Gossip you say? Do tell.

Actually, that's what I'm all about these days. Getting the scoop on Youtubers, good, or bad. Feel free to tip me off and your tip could be featured on my blog about it. :)

I can't wait to see what comes up. Oh but that doesn't mean I won't post here more often, actually this seems like a place I would love to call home.

By the way what do you guys think of RWJ's blast shaming the Shaytards for asking for money for their documentary? Sounds like he's not really over that thing with Maker Studios just yet to me. Thoughts?

XoXo

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

Josh Henry

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hey YTtalk. Gossip you say? Do tell.

Actually, that's what I'm all about these days. Getting the scoop on Youtubers, good, or bad. Feel free to tip me off and your tip could be featured on my blog about it. :)

I can't wait to see what comes up. Oh but that doesn't mean I won't post here more often, actually this seems like a place I would love to call home.

By the way what do you guys think of RWJ's blast shaming the Shaytards for asking for money for their documentary? Sounds like he's not really over that thing with Maker Studios just yet to me. Thoughts?

XoXo
Where does he say something about the shaytards? Link? I'd love to see this as I've been keeping up with his Maker Studio conflict.

YTBlastGirl

Reaction score
Here's the post I made about it. You can find the link inside. Feel free to send me any tips about this if you have more info. I'm nothing without people telling me things. ;) Just go to YTBlasts on tumblr. Since I'm new here, it won't even let me post links.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Here's the post I made about it. You can find the link inside. Feel free to send me any tips about this if you have more info. I'm nothing without people telling me things. ;) Just go to YTBlasts on tumblr. Since I'm new here, it won't even let me post links.
Iiiiiinteresting.... I'm not one to care about gossip or elite youtubers, but maybe you could change that ;)

Reactions: Talooka

YTBlastGirl

Reaction score
I'd be honored. I didn't either till I realized they all too often get away with things that most people shouldn't. Some of them are naughty, and some are nice. I just have to wait and see what is revealed and I can't wait to find out, so I can tell you all about it. ;)

Reactions: Talooka and Symph

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Welcome to the forums! Interesting channel =) x

YTBlastGirl

Reaction score
Thanks! I actually don't have a YouTube channel about this yet but I do plan on it once I get my Tumblr and Twitter feed a little more attention. I just really hope there's an interest in such a thing. I obviously got the idea from the TV show Gossip Girl, but why shouldn't there be someone who captures rumors circulating and puts them all in one place for all to see, right? Besides, a little attention never hurt anyone. Too much. ;)

Oh but don't think I don't make YouTube videos. But well, I'll never tell who I am. Of course.

Steffiecakes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think it is in our DNA to like gossip, but a site I go to when I am curious about someone is guru gossiper, those women seem to know everything about everyone!

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
lol at youtuber gossip. What i've learned is that many youtubers party, drink, smoke , Curse, sleep late, talk s**t to their viewers just to name a few things i've seen.

YTBlastGirl

Reaction score
I think it is in our DNA to like gossip, but a site I go to when I am curious about someone is guru gossiper, those women seem to know everything about everyone!
That's mostly about beauty queens though. This is for everyone, more as a focus on Youtubers and not one type. AND if a smaller community user makes it onto my radar, it could give them the boost they need to get there, am I right? But I am just starting out of course, I need birdies everywhere. I know about them though, of course. I do my research. :D

lol at youtuber gossip. What i've learned is that many youtubers party, drink, smoke , Curse, sleep late, talk s**t to their viewers just to name a few things i've seen.
If it's in their character, that's old news, but if someone sweet and innocent gets caught doing something naughty, of course that's the stuff gossip dreams are made of. Or if someone mean is caught doing something nice. We shall see! If you see any though, don't forget to send it my way!