Youtube videos looping

Nuka0378

Reaction score
Hello

I have noticed that when i use auto play on youtube videos it always seems to repeat the same two videos over and over. I was wondering if other people had this issue and if there was a fix?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello

I have noticed that when i use auto play on youtube videos it always seems to repeat the same two videos over and over. I was wondering if other people had this issue and if there was a fix?
No, I haven't had any problems. Do you still have this issue?

的确如此
English only please. :)

Nuka0378

Reaction score
No, I haven't had any problems. Do you still have this issue?
Yes I still have this issue, I used to find the strangest videos by leaving it on auto play also known as *the weird side of youtube* but now it only shows two or three videos from the same youtuber before repeating the same videos.

Nuka0378

Reaction score
Could it have something to do with Google+ settings? I live in the UK if that makes any difference.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Yes I still have this issue, I used to find the strangest videos by leaving it on auto play also known as *the weird side of youtube* but now it only shows two or three videos from the same youtuber before repeating the same videos.
My advice would be to disable all plugins on your browser, delete cache and cookies, log out, login and try again. :)