Youtube Video Ranking - Rank on the First Page of Youtube in Less Than 24 HOURS

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If you're trying to rank a video on Youtube this step by step guide will help you get your video ranked on the first page of the Youtube search engines.

Why does being ranked on Youtube First page?

(1) YouTube is the second Biggest search engine after

(2) Over 4 billion videos are viewed a day

(3) 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month

(4) More than 3 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube

(5) More than 70% of viewers come from US

So that, if your video is ranked on the first page of Youtube you will receive a huge amount of traffic to what ever you're promoting to the market place and brand able your product easily. Not only this you can earn money from here using different method. If you can’t rank your video you have a 0% chance of driving any traffic.

Here is the guide to getting your Youtube video ranking as high as possible with Youtube SEO – First Part

At First we need a profitable and lot of search volume keyword

(1) Keyword Research (Using platform Google Adwords Keyword Planner)

-Minimum search volume 500 monthly
-Exact keyword match 5,000 or less on Youtube
-Exact keyword match 100,000 or less on Google

(2) Using keyword in the first and last 10 seconds of the video. Use crystal clear audio (voice record or background music) or use Subtitles In different language.

(3) Remember that, when you record or make video then Save video file using the keyword.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Yes bro, that is what I have been doing recently. I am using tube buddy too to know where my video ranks. I always name my video files like the keywords. However audience retention is another factor that ranks the video regardless of tags. :D

Reactions: Sk Jony

iGM

That Scottish Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very nice tip, i'll be sure to implement it into my future uploads to see if it helps with my channel and content's exposure. Thank you for sharing this with us! :)

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Very nice tip, i'll be sure to implement it into my future uploads to see if it helps with my channel and content's exposure. Thank you for sharing this with us! :)
Thanks for your comment.

Reactions: iGM

john HJ Smith

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thanks bro
that is what I have been doing recently. I am using tube buddy too to know where my video ranks.

thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1476888829,1476888462][/DOUBLEPOST]thank you

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i always follow these steps. i was able to rank one of my videos in number one in youtube search. However, i dont know why my other videos did not ranked high or at least in the first page ? any idea ?

Last edited:

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
If you're trying to rank a video on Youtube this step by step guide will help you get your video ranked on the first page of the Youtube search engines.

Why does being ranked on Youtube First page?

(1) YouTube is the second Biggest search engine after

(2) Over 4 billion videos are viewed a day

(3) 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month

(4) More than 3 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube

(5) More than 70% of viewers come from US

So that, if your video is ranked on the first page of Youtube you will receive a huge amount of traffic to what ever you're promoting to the market place and brand able your product easily. Not only this you can earn money from here using different method. If you can’t rank your video you have a 0% chance of driving any traffic.

Here is the guide to getting your Youtube video ranking as high as possible with Youtube SEO – First Part

At First we need a profitable and lot of search volume keyword

(1) Keyword Research (Using platform Google Adwords Keyword Planner)

-Minimum search volume 500 monthly
-Exact keyword match 5,000 or less on Youtube
-Exact keyword match 100,000 or less on Google

(2) Using keyword in the first and last 10 seconds of the video. Use crystal clear audio (voice record or background music) or use Subtitles In different language.

(3) Remember that, when you record or make video then Save video file using the keyword.
Cheers dude