YouTube tag question ideas anyone??

Helly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi guys, we are starting up a channel, and we wondered what sort of tags/questions would you like to see us do/answer? Your advice would be really helpful, as we are new to this :) Thank you!!

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
when youtube recommends tags all of them will not be relevant to your video but choose the tags that you know that are suited to your video i think that is a great tip for people to always remember:)

Talooka

Weirdo With a Beardo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
Just make sure that you don't tag your video with anything that could possibly be mistaken for copyright infringement, otherwise YT's horrible bots will make your video ineligible for monetization -.-

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
Another thing i would advise just make sure NOT to copy anyones titles and say for instance and then copy them in your tags upon uploading a video:)

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I think they are talking about a different kind of tag. Like The Accent Tag, Friendship Tag, Bf/Gf Tag lol.

Helly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Haha okay, thanks guys :) Yeah I was more talking about tags like the Accent Tag as KGATV said, but everything you advised was helpful as we are new to this, so thank you!