Youtube revenue does not match google adsense, I waited about a month and 1/2

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
So here is the deal, if you go into youtube studio it shows your revenue, However in google adsense, nothing has been updated. Yes my stuff are linked and obviously I am monetized.. just not sure why nothing has been updated. Getting monetized has been a huge struggle, and now this.

1588425724380.png

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
So here is the deal, if you go into youtube studio it shows your revenue, However in google adsense, nothing has been updated. Yes my stuff are linked and obviously I am monetized.. just not sure why nothing has been updated. Getting monetized has been a huge struggle, and now this.

View attachment 44316

As mentioned in the other thread:

Adsense integrates Youtube earnings for the previous month on the 15th of every current month.

So for example. - Your Youtube earnings for last month (April) will be added to your adsense balance on the 15th of this month (May). If after they have been added to your balance, if your balance is then higher than the minimum payment threshold (equivalent of $100 I think), then you will be paid on approximately the 22nd of the month.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Also if you were only monetized 6 weeks ago, you need to know there is a 30 day delay on first finalization. So if you were monetized in the middle of March, May 15th would be the first time revenue would finalize to your AdSense.