Youtube Paid Ads

Reaction score
Hey Guyz,

Just wanted your opinion on adwords on promoting channels what do you guyz think about it ??

SnuggCTO

Reaction score
Website
snugg.me
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it's powerful when used correctly.

For example, consider Discovery ads. A user is browsing youtube and then decides they want to search up "how to clean out my garage". Your video shows up as first because, well, you paid for it.

You, a garage connoisseur offer multiple videos on your channel on how to truly pimp out your garage. (stay with me I know this isn't the best example) This user sifts through the countless videos you offer and eventually subscribes. Meanwhile while you continue to pump out content you offer a course or private garage coaching sessions or maybe merchandise, etc.

Eventually the user that you paid for decides that he wants to buy your course because you've already provided him with so much that you never even had to sell him.

Reaction score
True its a great tool to get noticed... I myself have observed that.

The amount people creating the same content are so large in numbers that it is so difficult to even get discovered. I agree to the fact that you need to do research, seo and things like that but there are others who are doing the same thing what you are when it comes to getting discovered.
When they rank above you its because alot of people have already interacted with their videos and they are ranking higher than you. So it becomes extremely difficult to rank over them as not a lot of people have engaged with your content.

I have used Paid ads to get discovered and believe it or not I have seen an increase of more than 300 subs in a matter of 2 months, but of-course your content should be worth your subscribers time. But it does work.