Youtube Page Mockup

Werewilf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I need to put a Youtube video page mockup in a video, does anyone have any idea how to do this? I also need to add some things to it, so a screenshot wouldn't work. Does the question make sense?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are you wanting to record your screen yeah? I am uncertain what a YouTube video page mockup is :)

Werewilf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Not record, but I need a page displaying a video that isn't an actual screenshot. The video that i need it for is introducing "new" Youtube features.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are you talking about embedding it into a blank HTML page here yeah? My apologies if I am getting this completely wrong here.

Werewilf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Example at 0:08
See how the page is obviously fake, that's what i need to do.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For that I think you will need to screen record the background video and then apply another video clip adjusted to fit exactly over the top of the background video in the correct place. Do you have Camtasia Studio or something to record the video page with for a few seconds or so? What video editor are you using? Once you have that background video it will be easy as adding a new track and resizing the clip over the top and positioning it. I think this will be very easy in Sony Vegas.

Werewilf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I don't actually need the video to be there, I just need to use the Like, Dislike, Share buttons. Although from the sound of it, I don't have the programs to pull it off.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Would you like me to record a video page for you in Camtasia and then upload it somewhere for you? If so let me know the video page URL you want recorded and I will record it for 5 seconds in full HD for you and send you the link.

Werewilf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Nah, but thanks for the offer. I have a ton of videos to do before this. Also, thanks so much for the help!

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's no problem, if you ever need anything done let me know or post up a request here :)