Hot Topic YouTube news - "Creators for change"

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
my favorite part of this is that if any of those creators make videos about those important issues and trying to change the world they will probably be made non advertiser friendly

smells like a BS PR stunt after recent events for me

bigattck

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If they really care about change, then they should had someone from Mexico or who understands the immigration problem. But no, they think Australia needs more help than the spanish community.

Reactions: chottom

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
sadly there's more to this than people realize, knowing the way youtube works, these kind of videos are gonna be where you tube would like to be. videos where you in a way bring hate or questionable actions are no longer a thing in youtubes view, kind of sad since those videos made youtube what it is now, I do believe there's a hidden message behind this. kinda like a hint hint from youtube

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
If I give you my real opinion about this new "initiative" of YouTube I may use some uncensored words. So I rather pass on this one. :)
Well I'm the same lol. I can't even begin to describe how much I hate this project. It's akin to brainwashing. Do people not see this?!

Scapestrato

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Sounds so fake it`s not even funny.

I`d be glad if they`d focus their resources on fixing the ad system than doing this publicity stunt that looks like something from the `50s

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
YouTube gets called racist, then magically makes this "diverse" group of people special partners with them.

I feel bad for the creators tbh, sort of being used
They only get called "racist" by people that don't put any effort into their videos and expect them to make cash money like other YouTubers out there. I wish the PC crowd would stop to exist. I honestly can't give 2 doodoo's about these YouTube ambassadors. I keep doing my own thing, it doesn't work for YouTube greatness but I am fine with that. The simple notion of listening to someone else to make your YouTube channel great is moot. You either got it or you don't. No amount of schooling or listening to other people is going to change that.

Reactions: Crown

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I only know of two of these people, John Green (obviously, who doesn't) and Evelyn Ngugi,
I kind of feel like they should focus on fixing whatever is going on right now rather than starting something new (and pointless) like this, just sayin'

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I only know of two of these people, John Green (obviously, who doesn't) and Evelyn Ngugi,
I kind of feel like they should focus on fixing whatever is going on right now rather than starting something new (and pointless) like this, just sayin'
Actually I don't know who John Green is..

I don't know ANY of them, but I guess they pulled people from an area of YouTube I don't go to. No Hikakin in this project either, but that's a good thing

Reactions: chottom

wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Its like putting a small band-aid over a large cut that probably needs stitching. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess they're trying?

Reactions: Crown and chottom

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I wish they made a big fund for a certain Norwegian YouTuber that makes gaming videos, and that he could live happily ever after in a big house with an ocean view.

Reactions: Crown and chottom