youtube monetization help

teyotey

Reaction score
Hello, my channel was not open to monetization and I received this warning. When I look at the channels that are competitors, it is clear that most of them make money. They have no sound and vision. Some also directly copied and shared the game videos. and monetization of these channels has just opened. There are thousands of examples like this, but youtube has not confirmed my channel. I merged and posted my own video, and I deleted so many videos that it might have happened. Although I uploaded videos regularly every day, I could not get approval. My latest videos (4k) belong to me. Can you help me where do I make a mistake?
Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
The first thing you need to realize is that what others do or do not do it if they are monetized or not has no bearing on you. Complaining that they are monetized is not going to get you monetized. What matters is the compliance of your channel with the requirements.
As all the videos I looked at on your channel are just screen recordings of game play with nothing of any added value, then that is just reusing game content. That is no longer being monetized by YouTube.

teyotey

Reaction score
The first thing you need to realize is that what others do or do not do it if they are monetized or not has no bearing on you. Complaining that they are monetized is not going to get you monetized. What matters is the compliance of your channel with the requirements.
As all the videos I looked at on your channel are just screen recordings of game play with nothing of any added value, then that is just reusing game content. That is no longer being monetized by YouTube.
Thank you for your answer. Will it be effective if I show and publish myself in new videos? Do I need to delete my old videos?

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
If you show your face and provide commentary and advice on how to play the game with tips and hints etc that adds enough value to the screen recording of the game, then you MIGHT get monetized. Just showing your face is not enough. It all depends on how much added value you provide on top of the simple screen recording.

teyotey

Reaction score
If you show your face and provide commentary and advice on how to play the game with tips and hints etc that adds enough value to the screen recording of the game, then you MIGHT get monetized. Just showing your face is not enough. It all depends on how much added value you provide on top of the simple screen recording.
understood. As if I don't need to delete the videos then. I think it's enough just to do it like this in my new videos.