Youtube keeps signing me IN and OUT and IN and OUT and IN and OUT and IN and OUT and IN and OUT and IN and OUT and IN and OUT and IN and OUT and IN an

HobbNoblin

Reaction score
Right,
So, just tonight I've noticed that my Youtube account seems to be constantly signing me out.

It's by no means permanent; if I refresh my page, it'll sign me back in again, but if I go to post a comment or upload a video, it'll give me an error message saying "I have to be signed in" to do that. I refresh the page, and I'm signed out; then, if I hit "sign in", or even just refresh the page, suddenly I'll be signed in again.

I've looked elsewhere online, and while plenty of people are having problems where Youtube signs them out at random, nobody seems to be having this rediculous, off-and-on problem, and I can't seem to get through to Youtube customer support to solve it.

So, please, if anyone has any idea just what the FLYING f**k is going on, I'd appreciate it ever so if you could enlighten me.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Right,
So, just tonight I've noticed that my Youtube account seems to be constantly signing me out.

It's by no means permanent; if I refresh my page, it'll sign me back in again, but if I go to post a comment or upload a video, it'll give me an error message saying "I have to be signed in" to do that. I refresh the page, and I'm signed out; then, if I hit "sign in", or even just refresh the page, suddenly I'll be signed in again.

I've looked elsewhere online, and while plenty of people are having problems where Youtube signs them out at random, nobody seems to be having this rediculous, off-and-on problem, and I can't seem to get through to Youtube customer support to solve it.

So, please, if anyone has any idea just what the FLYING f**k is going on, I'd appreciate it ever so if you could enlighten me.

Hello and welcome to YTtalk. :)

Moved to the YouTube main forum. :)

Problems like that are usually due to browser settings. My first piece of advice would be to logout and then delete cache, history and cookies and try again. If that fails, it could be coming from an extension or plugin that is doing weird stuff. So disable all extensions / plugins and try again. If it still occurs, try a different browser or different computer to see if it's the browser yourself or your machine.

Please report back when you solve the problem. It will help other people in the future. :)

Good luck.

Reactions: JayZippo

JayZippo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello and welcome to YTtalk. :)

Moved to the YouTube main forum. :)

Problems like that are usually due to browser settings. My first piece of advice would be to logout and then delete cache, history and cookies and try again. If that fails, it could be coming from an extension or plugin that is doing weird stuff. So disable all extensions / plugins and try again. If it still occurs, try a different browser or different computer to see if it's the browser yourself or your machine.

Please report back when you solve the problem. It will help other people in the future. :)

Good luck.
Yup. I would never put anything past Youtube, but it sounds like a browser issue and your cache / cookies.

Crown is dead on with the suggestions.

Good luck!