Gaming YOUTUBE GAMING COLLAB (I HAVE 1.1K SUBS)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
HEY IM LOOKING FOR OTHER YOUTUBE GAMERS TO COLLABORATE WITH AND TO ADVERTISE EACH OTHERS CONTENT MY AUDIENCE IS VERY ACTIVE AND SUPPORTIVE I AM A VERY OPEN MINDED PERSON ;) ON MY CHANNEL I UPLOAD MAINLY COD AND OVERWATCH I LOVE GAMING AND I
DO NOT HAVE A MIC BECAUSE I CURRENTLY CANNOT AFFORD ONE LOL IM LOOKING FOR A SOLID YOUTUBE GAMER SQUAD WITH ACTIVE VIEWERS SO WE CAN ALL BENEFIT FROM ADVERTISING EACH OTHERS CHANNELS.and help each others channels grow

RQUIREMENTS:
500+SUBS
ACTIVE VIEWERS
GOOD CONTENT

i look forward to hearing from you <3[DOUBLEPOST=1500410924,1500410368][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW we can add each other to featured channel sidebar on our homepages

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I will be well up for all of this supporting eachother and putting eachother in sub boxes and playing games and recording them as a duo, we would make quite the pair. I really hope we can work something out together and have fun making videso together and uploading them on both parties what you say?

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am an avid overwatch addict. Im willing to play soem games with ya, get some shots out of it and what not.
Look at my channel so you can see what i do. I am mainly a review channel with some gameplay content here and there but mainly i like to feature new games.
Feel free to contact me to plan some stuff out.
im available East time zone From 5pm to 10pm everyday except weekends im on more time.

Coolishsum

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be down. I've just started but I love to play overwatch!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I will be well up for all of this supporting eachother and putting eachother in sub boxes and playing games and recording them as a duo, we would make quite the pair. I really hope we can work something out together and have fun making videso together and uploading them on both parties what you say?
hey mate id love to do that but i have to wait until i get a mic to do gameplay collabs we could put each other in our featured channels sidebar and advertise each others channels for now until i can afford a mic[DOUBLEPOST=1500562094,1500562030][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am an avid overwatch addict. Im willing to play soem games with ya, get some shots out of it and what not.
Look at my channel so you can see what i do. I am mainly a review channel with some gameplay content here and there but mainly i like to feature new games.
Feel free to contact me to plan some stuff out.
im available East time zone From 5pm to 10pm everyday except weekends im on more time.
hey mate i like your content and i would like to do gameplays with you but the problem is i cant afford a mic so we could just put each others channels in the featured sidebar and advertisse each other for now

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey mate id love to do that but i have to wait until i get a mic to do gameplay collabs we could put each other in our featured channels sidebar and advertise each others channels for now until i can afford a mic[DOUBLEPOST=1500562094,1500562030][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey mate i like your content and i would like to do gameplays with you but the problem is i cant afford a mic so we could just put each others channels in the featured sidebar and advertisse each other for now
Mics are not a must, definitely i can work around it.
You skills are in doing montages/Hattricks/trick shots ext. What we could do is i can provide you with a video of my doing my s**t and you can give me yours, post mine in your channel ill post yours in mine. No mic required.

NawarGaming

Reaction score
HEY IM LOOKING FOR OTHER YOUTUBE GAMERS TO COLLABORATE WITH AND TO ADVERTISE EACH OTHERS CONTENT MY AUDIENCE IS VERY ACTIVE AND SUPPORTIVE I AM A VERY OPEN MINDED PERSON ;) ON MY CHANNEL I UPLOAD MAINLY COD AND OVERWATCH I LOVE GAMING AND I
DO NOT HAVE A MIC BECAUSE I CURRENTLY CANNOT AFFORD ONE LOL IM LOOKING FOR A SOLID YOUTUBE GAMER SQUAD WITH ACTIVE VIEWERS SO WE CAN ALL BENEFIT FROM ADVERTISING EACH OTHERS CHANNELS.and help each others channels grow

RQUIREMENTS:
500+SUBS
ACTIVE VIEWERS
GOOD CONTENT

i look forward to hearing from you <3[DOUBLEPOST=1500410924,1500410368][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW we can add each other to featured channel sidebar on our homepages
Hey bro I'm interested, you commented on my latest video I saw

Kayne USA

Reaction score
Hey m8 I'd love to play some overwatch with you. I have a few questions that I'd like to ask first however: Are you ok with me being 11 almost 12? Question 2: Do you swear? I wanna know for 2 reasons 1 because no swearing=bigger audience and 2: my parents hates wearing