youtube delete my video and give me a warning, why ????

ayo4744

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Im sorry if this is not the right section for my question.

I have a youtube channel about tech tutorials, 2 days ago i made a video about "how to convert and download videos from youtube using a software", after that youtube delete the video and give me a warning "regulation on dangerous or harmful content"

My questionis is : why youtube delete the video ?? what mistake i did ?? i can't make tutorials about how to download videos from youtube or what ???

Thank u

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Pretty obvious why. I am surprised that they did not ban your channel as well. That video would be a serious violation of YouTube's terms and conditions that you agreed that you had read and understood.

Did you not read the bit about it being against the terms and conditions to download videos from YouTube.

Consider yourself lucky that you still have a YouTube account. Others have not been so lucky,

ayo4744

Reaction score
But there is a lot of videos in youtube explain how to download videos from youtube from 1 year ago

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
But there is a lot of videos in youtube explain how to download videos from youtube from 1 year ago
Yes, there are a lot of videos that break the TOS. Some get taken down, some do not. That does not excuse us from following the TOS. As cbpayne said, you are lucky to still have your account.

If you ever get stopped by the police for speeding, one of the surest ways to get a ticket is complain "what about the other cars..." Whataboutism does not help.

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Then report then and they will be removed. They are just lucky that YouTube has not seen them yet or no one has reported them.

ayo4744

Reaction score
Then report then and they will be removed. They are just lucky that YouTube has not seen them yet or no one has reported them.

And how about making video about how to download from facebook or spotfiy ?? is the same thing ???

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
And how about making video about how to download from facebook or spotfiy ?? is the same thing ???
Have you checked Facebook's and SPotify's terms and conditions ? !!!! Of course it is!

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
It is a little different. Telling someone on YT how to download a FB video would upset FB.
But telling someone on YT how to break the TOS of YT... really? Yeah, that is a bad idea. Would you go to a bank, and hold classes in the lobby on how to rob a bank? Then be confused why they bank got mad?

Reactions: LandyVlad

crazy-logic

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
My questionis is : why youtube delete the video ?? what mistake i did ?? i can't make tutorials about how to download videos from youtube or what ???
So the reason is most probably that you've broken the rules on informing people on how to circumvent copyright protections - this is not allowed and last time i checked deffo in the terms of service - i was going to make an in depth YT-dl video series but thought it too risky given the rules.

why - because they want to not be sued by bigger then you fish, who are copyright holders.
Mistake - not doing your research on what is and not sensible to upload to youtube.
or what - no you can't make tutorials on this subject without getting into hot water, it's very easy for me to twist your tutorial into 'instruction for breaking the law'... pretty illegal in most countries.

they may be explaining a technology or showing the topic in a way that clearly avoids breaking the rules - or they just haven't been caught yet.