Other YouTube collabs for Vlogs, News, Games, Fun videos...

NewOlder

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey,
I want to completely renew my youtube channel. However, if I would make videos alone, it wouldn't be that funny. That's why I'm looking for 2 boys/girls that would make videos with me (not personally - just online). Requirements: Green Screen, Full HD camera, Microphone, English language, Age 12 - 14. It doesn't depend on anything else. I don't need something like 1K+ Subs from you, you don't even need to have a channel. We will make videos about news, games, a better world, traveling, vlogs, fun and much more... - ! If you will cooperate you will not be paid from my own money, just from youtube money 60% my income 40% yours. It can be changed with the activity of you - !

Conrad's Channel

Reaction score
Hey there,
I've been looking for collaborations and I would gladly help with a channel like this. I would say I have a good amount of experience making videos. I have a green screen, microphone, and a camera, I speak English very well (first language) and I think it'd be fun to co run a channel like that. My channel is called Conrad's Channel. Check it out!

Reaction score
Website
linkgo.at
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey,

This is Oscar from Kagamio Studios. On our channel (Kagamio), we do vlogs, pranks, challenges and other fun videos. What kind of collaboration are you looking for if you are going to make videos online? Please explain. Thank You!