YouTube Background WANTED! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GmanCrafter

Meow, I'm a dog.
Hey guys! Just wondering if there is anyone out there that could possibly do me a channel art! I am looking for a cartoon style background! Kind of like the YouTuber 'TheBajanCanadian''s background!
In return I can give you is a shoutout in a video, have you in my subbox and post your channel link in the description of every video! Please reply if you are interested!

-Gman

I could attempt to do one for you, i looked at that guys channel and see they type you want, i'll happily do it for free :) I still dont quiet understand how to make it so it fits all devices, but i can make it to fit perfectly for the pc :)

Unfortunately I cannot pay at the moment, but thank you for directing me to someone! By the way, loving that channel trailer man, big ups! :)

Unfortunately I cannot pay at the moment, but thank you for directing me to someone! By the way, loving that channel trailer man, big ups! :)
i could probably make you one my banner is sort of cartoon like but ill check out that youtuber you mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back