You guys might laugh

expressloooove

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay, so I posted a video telling people if they sub to me just send me a message and the first video I did was at an odd angle.. I had a rude comment so of course I mentioned and now I think you guys should read them and you might laugh just like I did. I'm sorry but I have the habit of replying to rude people...
Here's the link.. feel free to comment to back me up or just sit there and laugh.

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Firstly I would like to say that you should block these people and don't waste any more time replying to them. You're very strong for being able to handle such horrible comments but I think you should protect yourself from any further negativity. (Your responses to them are pretty funny though haha)

Second thing I would like to say is that...You are beautiful. I'm not just saying that because of the comments you have received or even because you are a member of YTTalk. I'm saying that because you are; don't think ever for a second otherwise or let those trolls get to you.

PixieBlossom

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
You should really not even bother responding to these sorts of people, it just gives them the attention they want. They dont deserve even an acknowledgemnt, never feed trolls. And you are beautifull and absolutly not even close to fat. :)

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

expressloooove

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Firstly I would like to say that you should block these people and don't waste any more time replying to them. You're very strong for being able to handle such horrible comments but I think you should protect yourself from any further negativity. (Your responses to them are pretty funny though haha)

Second thing I would like to say is that...You are beautiful. I'm not just saying that because of the comments you have received or even because you are a member of YTTalk. I'm saying that because you are; don't think ever for a second otherwise or let those trolls get to you.
the comments make my day because I'm so used to it by now it just goes in one ear and out the other... thank you though
--- merged: May 4, 2012 11:47 AM ---
You should really not even bother responding to these sorts of people, it just gives them the attention they want. They dont deserve even an acknowledgemnt, never feed trolls. And you are beautifull and absolutly not even close to fat. :)
I know but think of it this way.... haters are you biggest fans because they just wanna talk about you lol that's what I grew up on

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's wasted time and energy replying to trolls.... if anything, let your viewers reply to such idiots. I replied to one of the comments.

From now on, I'd do what others are saying here, block them or at the very least ignore them and don't feed them. :)

Reactions: PixieBlossom