• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Yaaay, 30k just before Christmas!

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I just passed 30.000 views overall! It seems so crazy to think about... This december has given me around 7k views - less than a year ago I had around 96 views a month!
My sub count is really going up as well - now we are only 3 short of hitting half a thousand! I feel so blessed and want to thank EVERYBODY who has ever been supportive of my work, you guys are sooo incredible :)

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
A wonderful Christmas present for you! Congratulations!

JRTrax

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Congrats. It is crazy to think about. I remember my first few months of around 30 views per month. It's so weird to see bigger numbers.

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Nice one! What traffic source do most of your views come from?
I've got 23% suggested, 21% searches, 18% eksternal and 14% YouTube channels[DOUBLEPOST=1482566299,1482566264][/DOUBLEPOST]
A wonderful Christmas present for you! Congratulations!
Yes! It's truly amazing![DOUBLEPOST=1482566356][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats. It is crazy to think about. I remember my first few months of around 30 views per month. It's so weird to see bigger numbers.
Thank you And yeah, crazy and wonderful!

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Wow, mine's 63% suggested, 26% browse features, 3.9% YouTube search, 3.9% YouTube channels, and the rest are less than 1%. Crazy how different channels get traffic.
Haha, yeah, it seems to vary quite a bit ;-)
In a way it makes sense though... Your channel is bigger and you have more views, thus putting you in the suggested section more often. Still kinda funny how different the trafficing sources are though ;-)

Have you ever considered doing some kind of collab with a music channel?

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Haha, yeah, it seems to vary quite a bit ;-)
In a way it makes sense though... Your channel is bigger and you have more views, thus putting you in the suggested section more often. Still kinda funny how different the trafficing sources are though ;-)

Have you ever considered doing some kind of collab with a music channel?
I've done a few, though the videos didn't bring very many views to either channel. It was kind of a disappointment. A lot of my videos only get around 800 a month and they are almost all music videos. It's my cartoon stuff that gets all the views.

My Suggested section is actually the lowest percentage it has been. Back around when I had 100 subscribers it was 83% and everything else was in the single digits.

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've done a few, though the videos didn't bring very many views to either channel. It was kind of a disappointment. A lot of my videos only get around 800 a month and they are almost all music videos. It's my cartoon stuff that gets all the views.

My Suggested section is actually the lowest percentage it has been. Back around when I had 100 subscribers it was 83% and everything else was in the single digits.
Wow, that is so upside down for me