Gaming (Xbox One) Minecraft collab and other games. Ages 23+

YardieGyalGames

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone! So I started a gaming channel about a month or so ago and i'm now looking for some people to collab with to help grow my channel and to also help everyone else grow theirs. I only play on Xbox one and i play a variety of games like minecraft, borderlands, call of duty, battlefield, destiny, fifa, nba2k and so on.

I was leaning towards making a Minecraft series with some youtubers maybe 5-6 people. Something that would be long term. We would be playing Survival mode and just going about building up the server and having fun and episodes would be probably 10-15 minutes each. I'm looking for players who are 23 and up as i am 27 myself and I need people who will have good ideas and bring humour to the videos because I myself like to have fun while playing. Male or female it doesnt matter! Also you will need to have some sort of building skills.. No dirt homes here haha i mean.. unless you make a dirt mansion.. that would be pretty impressive if you ask me.

For those of you that don't have minecraft but would still want to collab on a different game you can reply in the comments with the game that you would like to collab with me on and i will reply as soon as I can. You can also contact me through email at yardigyalgames@gmail.com. If i collab on your channel with you then at the beginning or end of the video I should get some sort of shoutout and post my channel link on your channel on the right sode panel so others can see and I will do the same for you in one of my videos and put your channel on my channel. It's a win win for everyone :)

You can check out my channel first to see if you would like to collab with me by clicking my link below. I hope to work with some of you soon! Have a good day.

Chaos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would have liked to have teamed up with you, but unfortunately I only play on PC. If there's still some way to collab, just message me on here.

Reactions: YardieGyalGames

YardieGyalGames

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would have liked to have teamed up with you, but unfortunately I only play on PC. If there's still some way to collab, just message me on here.
Well i will think on that. There has to be a way we can collab. At the moment i have zero collabs so i'm happy to work with anyone lol plus I think it's cool to meet people and swap ideas etc.

Chaos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well there may have been an update earlier that allowed pc and xbox to collab while playing minecraft, but i've never tried. In any case if you want to give it a shot or team up some time, you can add me on skype and/or steam, just look up Chaos Legion and find my logo.

Reactions: YardieGyalGames

YardieGyalGames

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well there may have been an update earlier that allowed pc and xbox to collab while playing minecraft, but i've never tried. In any case if you want to give it a shot or team up some time, you can add me on skype and/or steam, just look up Chaos Legion and find my logo.
Okay i will add you on skype! I heard about that whole xbox and pc can play together thing. One of my friends on xbox actually sometime splays on the pc but she can be in a party with me still.[DOUBLEPOST=1477153494,1477147520][/DOUBLEPOST]
I cant seem to find you on skype. A bunch of accounts come up but none with your logo on it.