wow ~ oh and video ideas?

Holly Moorton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
hey everyone, i had no idea that everyone would be so nice, normally on social networking sites i don't get noticed but you guys, you're all beautiful ~ thank you x

so i was posting to ask for any interesting video ideas, i got messages on my youtube saying vlog ideas, but i like to do a few vlogs then have one 'different' video, if that makes sense?
if you go on my youtube and see the call me maybe video. [link at bottom of post]

i want to do something like that, or anything fun, i really don't know if that makes sense but im figuring you guys are quite creative so throw your ideas at me :) it can involve just me or i could get friends involved or even my mum who is in the call me maybe video :)

ciao :}

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

maSkraP

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
These videos using a popular song is very fun to do.
The only problem is that you're using copyright material.
Say you get famous in the future...
Say it goes viral...
You won't make a thing...
And YouTube will either mute your video, or force you to take it down.

If you really want to use a popular song, you should get someone to remake the song so that you bypass copyright (if you can't do that yourself).

Sort of like this:

Now, don't get me wrong.
I'm not trying to be a party pooper.
Lol.
But just letting you know YouTube has rules that are very strict...

As for an idea, maybe dance in public?
People seem to like seeing things they don't have the guts doing themselves.
Hahahahaha, just a thought. ;)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe take everyone out on a day shopping with yourself, your family and friends and show them the trip and what you bought and maybe review it in the end?

Reactions: Holly Moorton

maSkraP

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Maybe take everyone out on a day shopping with yourself, your family and friends and show them the trip and what you bought and maybe review it in the end?
Making that enjoyable to watch is VERY difficult...
Of course, you can prove me wrong. :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Making that enjoyable to watch is VERY difficult...
Of course, you can prove me wrong. :)
It depends on the target audience and current audience, if its mostly females then some might enjoy it, its different to most reviews with the whole shopping experience, of course those bits could be fast tracked to get to the meat of the video, it could be a long intro to it maybe 30 seconds before reviewing the products after testing them etc I know I wouldnt watch it myself, I find shopping boring being a guy but its probably same as showing a MW3 video to some girls, it wont be their thing.

maSkraP

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It depends on the target audience and current audience, if its mostly females then some might enjoy it, its different to most reviews with the whole shopping experience, of course those bits could be fast tracked to get to the meat of the video, it could be a long intro to it maybe 30 seconds before reviewing the products after testing them etc I know I wouldnt watch it myself, I find shopping boring being a guy but its probably same as showing a MW3 video to some girls, it wont be their thing.
Either way, it's difficult to pull off.
Unless you're already famous on YouTube.
Then people will watch anything you do.
But if you are not, the view count will remain low.
Then again... who the heck am I to give advice?
I'm the most unpopular on this forum. ;)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol anyone can give advice if they know stuff :) This sort of video certainly wont go viral or gain a whole load of attention but for a newcomer I think its fine but its all down to personal opinion really :)

maSkraP

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Lol anyone can give advice if they know stuff :) This sort of video certainly wont go viral or gain a whole load of attention but for a newcomer I think its fine but its all down to personal opinion really :)
Completely agree.
But I have a feeling this user wants an idea a lot of people would want to watch.
Why else ask this forum for video ideas?

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Do what you feel comfortable doing.
Make videos for you.
If someone else likes your videos, then all the better.

My suggestions (if you're looking to up your views) are to take your viewers on a shopping trip, or do a tag video, maybe a video response, write something and read it in a creative way. Maybe, if you're more like me, you might want to talk about some topics that are really well searched. Things like body image, controversial topics, special interests (gaming, anime, hunting, sports), and really weird news stories, are big topics to hit on.

Don't forget to put tags on your videos, it's how people find you. I put my nicnames in my tags as well as what kind of video it is.

Reactions: Michael