Would You Watch a Q&A Relationship Type of Video?

AntoNeo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, since it's now February (Valentine's Day) I want to make a relationship-advice related video because even though I'm a shy extrovert, I have great social skills and maybe have the perspective that you need lol

So I was thinking of gathering questions from people about their love/dating life and answer them in a funny and entertaining way

My question is....does this sound like a fun video you might watch? If not, what's a relationship/love/dating-related video idea that comes to mind?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Solace Kilgour

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Since I mostly watch comedy vloggers, I definitely would!!! I think you should totally do it, and I subscribed just in case you do. I say go for it.

Reactions: AntoNeo

AntoNeo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Since I mostly watch comedy vloggers, I definitely would!!! I think you should totally do it, and I subscribed just in case you do. I say go for it.
Cool! Since comedy vlogging s what I want my channel to be mostly, I thought so too lol...thanks man!

Last edited:

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
Those video's tend to do pretty well, I say go for it. Especially since it is February.

KyaImatai

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would definitely watch it! I love any kind of relationship video :biggrin: Also it is the perfect month for it!

Mcrocks9

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would watch it to. I did a couple of Q&As myself (Came out kind of meh though)

AntoNeo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Those video's tend to do pretty well, I say go for it. Especially since it is February.
I would definitely watch it! I love any kind of relationship video :biggrin: Also it is the perfect month for it!
I would watch it to. I did a couple of Q&As myself (Came out kind of meh though)
Whoa, I'm kinda late in replying, busy weekend! Thanks for your input guys, I'll try to have something by tomorrow (Valentine's Day) if not, I will definitely start a video series on this soon because it just seems so fun to do and I'm glad there's an audience for it! ;)

Reactions: KyaImatai

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is a majority of the videos I watch so I would for sure watch that type of video. Try to make it fun and light while still hitting the main topics. I do a lot of relationship advice videos so that is what I've learned does best! Good luck! :)

AntoNeo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is a majority of the videos I watch so I would for sure watch that type of video. Try to make it fun and light while still hitting the main topics. I do a lot of relationship advice videos so that is what I've learned does best! Good luck! :)
Cool! Thanks for your input Brittany, I'll definitely follow your advice

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
People are suckers for anything pertaining to dating/love/romance, so I reckon you'd do pretty well.
It's not something I'd personally watch as it's not my thing (obviously, absolutely nothing against you or your content, aha) but I do think you'd find a loyal audience for that sort of thing.
Best of luck, man!