Would you remake an old video again?

would you re-make an old video again?

• Total voters

Kirgle

"taking a swipe at everything"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Alot of us start out with poor equipment, and poor technique in our first videos.

I was thinking the other day how I one of my really old videos could have been so much better with the equipment and experience I have now.

Do you have a video you would re-do or have you re shot one already????

Reactions: Olivea-Sea

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I wish I could remake a lot of my videos before I got my new Mic. But the time to remake it, I could just make new videos. The only video I would actually truly consider remaking is my trailer.

Kirgle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really need to make myself a trailer.... But thats a good one. I suppose as time moves on trailers need updating anyway.

I have a couple of videos that I think I could film better and improve the content on those ideas now that I have more experience.

But I wont waste my time on them, but just curious if anyone has remade a video because the idea was so good it deserved a face lift

TheOneDieHard

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't think I would go back and remake any of my old videos, as it stands now, if anything, it shows how I have progressed over the years!

Reactions: Billy Cartwright

Hoovie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm it would be kinda pointless, but I see others do it a ton[DOUBLEPOST=1471486552,1471486526][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm it would be kinda pointless, but I see others do it a ton
especially with bikes

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have a few videos I'd love to remake, especially cooking videos that could be made a lot better if I ever move somewhere with a real kitchen. Sitting in front of the fridge doesn't make for the easiest hosting segments.

Kirgle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a few videos I'd love to remake, especially cooking videos that could be made a lot better if I ever move somewhere with a real kitchen. Sitting in front of the fridge doesn't make for the easiest hosting segments.
Yeah, a cooking segment could definitely be re-made easily.

Hoovie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm it would be kinda pointless, but I see others do it a ton[DOUBLEPOST=1471486552,1471486526][/DOUBLEPOST]
especially with bikes
typo lol, I meant to say "especially with commentaries"

Cody96

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I honestly have no idea. I feel that I should just keep moving forward and improving on whatever I've done.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I would remake my old videos only if AUDIENCE insisted me to do so. At least 100 requests will motivate me to remake my old videos :D