would love a review or feedback on my channel and my videos

thejaxsattack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
so my channel revolves around comics and pop culture movies video games ect. and I just want some feed back on how my videos come across to an un expecting eye I have felt like I have found my voice in recent videos and am wondering if you guys would have some feed back on my get up. thank you for taking the time to see this. and would love to help out any one if they would like reviews ect. thank you.

Malarki

Reaction score
You come across as someone who's passionate about the subjects you talk about. And you speak clearly. That's good.

My feedback is mainly about the look of your channel and your equipment. I can't judge the banner, because I'm currently on my phone. I prefer seeing it on bigger screen before I judge it. But the thumbnails really could use some work. I don't like the small pictures on a black background. Like you did for The Walking Dead. I think it would be better if you would use an image from The Walking Dead episode as your background. With a title on top of it. If you have trouble making thumbnails I would recommend using a site called Pixlr. It's really easy and free. I would also include The Walking Dead in the video title.

Now about your equipment. I think your lighting could use some work. I feel like your videos are too bright or too dark. If you were a gamer I wouldn't mind it, but you're the center of attention. All eyes are on you. And maybe add some more props to your background. If you need some inspiration, just take a look at Trevschan2 channel. Hopefully this was helpfull!

Good luck with your channel!

thejaxsattack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you so much that helped a lot and yea I'm still trying to get the hang of thumbnail editing. yea I'm investing in a better camera because I keep having focus problems on the one I use now. thank you so much for taking the time to do that its greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Malarki